Stanley Grip Tape 8m x 28mm Tape Measure
$20.50 (ex. GST)
Stanley GripTape 8M (28mm wide) Tape Measure
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Class II accuracy, suitable for the majority of professionals, providing a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m.
- Tylon™ blade coating for improved durability and wear resistance, providing up to 1.5 times abrasion resistance versus a standard lacquered blade.
- Anti-slip design grips almost all work surfaces – ideal for roofers and all those working at height or on uneven surfaces the STANLEY® GripTape™ has become a favourite amongst roofers, solar cell installation contractors and more.
- TRU-ZERO™ hook for precise inner and outer measurements, moving back and forth along the securing rivets to account for the hook thickness.
- Durable compression lock technology, prevents the blade from slipping when locked, and locks the blade securely in place when not in use.
- Shock absorbing, high-grip rubber outer provides excellent additional protection against accidental knocks or drops.
- Multi-catch hook, slightly larger than a conventional hook and protruding on all edges – shaped to hook onto building materials with ease above, below and to either side, making for hassle-free regular measurements, side measurements and even overhead measurements.
- Secure to a belt, pocket, or waistband for improved portability using the integral belt clip.
- Bright yellow, easy-to-read blade.